Subject: [Leica] OT: cheap digtal p/s
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:16 2007

At 07:13 PM 5/19/2007, you wrote:
>I've been wanting a really cheap p/s digital camera as a carry everywhere
>snapshot camera.  I ran across a 6mp Samsung for $99 at Ritz so I got one
>and took it for a stroll.  Here are a dozen from the first day:
>
>http://picasaweb.google.com/paswango/Samsung
>Phil Swango

I'm impressed, Phil!  It's amazing how fast the prices are coming
down as the quality goes up.  I'm also impressed with how easy it is
to view your photos!  No flash, no long waiting times to load photos
- it's instant and looks great!  I tried Picasa but it wanted to
organize all of my photos which tied up my whole computer forever!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] OT: cheap digtal p/s)