Subject: [Leica] GEAR SALE..
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:07 2007

Tina Manley offered quietly and in a wifely manner:

>>> Never!!  Blasphemy!!  I don't use a flash, Ted, and you know that!  I
did try the Leica flash and, like you, I could sell it advertised as
3 flashes maximum ;-) I hope to never use a flash again!!<<<<

Ted said.... "I should stop now before I really get into deep doo do!":-)

Hi Tina,
Sorry me dear lady. I didn't mean you told me to buy it or anything as
ridiculous as that. I meant I asked you about some technical things
pertaining to it and as I always look at we're friends I bought the flash
thinking it might help in some of my "happy snapping." It was my choice even
though you couldn't understand why I was asking about nor why I was buying a
flash, given flash is totally antithesis to our picture taking. :-)

Now we're friends right? Would I do anything to create a problem between the
old guy of the North and a fine upstanding southern lady as yourself? :-)

( Look guys I'm sucking up here big-time, so stay out of it as I think I
might be making a moment of calming the waters.) ;-)

Ok, so have I bailed myself out dear lady? :-)

Your all time very good un-flash friend,:-)

ted

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] GEAR SALE..)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] GEAR SALE..)