Subject: [Leica] WAS: Cheap p/s.... NOW...." AFTERNOON NAP !" :-)
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun May 20 13:11:24 2007

At 11:49 AM 5/20/2007, Ted Grant wrote:
>Tina Manley offered:
> >> My husband still believes in the song's meaning of "Afternoon Delight"
>He's 63 and not slowing down at all!!!! :-[<<<<<<<

Tina, Hey, as long as you are OK with it ;-)

>I'm learning, although it's a pain in the butt at times when the "nappy
>feeling" comes over me mid-afternoon, I drop everything if not in the middle
>of shooting, and crash. A sleep in a moment or two, then ready to rock and
>roll when I wake in whatever time it takes. 20 to 30 minutes.

Since I work for myself and at home, I do that all the time.
Typically I take at least one nap a day. Sometimes two. My wife,
OTOH, just cannot take naps except for rare occasions. She is just
too sensitive with the noise etc.

>On Tuesday 22nd. I'm shooting a series on a wonderful and world eminent
>doctor.... he's 93!! And the title of one of his books is...."No Time to
>Slow Down!" And he proves it every day! ...

Good for him! Check out this video of a (true) tai chi master. On
this clip, master Ma Yue Liang is 93 years old!!! He's the real deal,
trained in western medicine etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_gmMqzf2I8

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] WAS: Cheap p/s.... NOW...." AFTERNOON NAP !" :-))