Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy helped me- Saga continues
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Mon May 21 03:38:10 2007

a) Douglas Sharp also offered me a version, from Hoppy's jpeg.
b) And Hoppy has also sent me a new version of his, from raw.

So if you feel like seeing how a nasty sepia I posted a while ago can
evolve in time and quality, it's here
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Noir+et+Blanc/>for you to view.
I like them all but mine now. ;-)
Thanks to both Hoppy and Douglas for their combined efforts from two
continents.

Yours
Phil...x