Subject: [Leica] Leica in movies
From: markwwelch at hotmail.com (Mark Welch)
Date: Mon May 21 15:23:53 2007

I hear Brad Pitt is a Leica guy.

I am working on an old episode of Hart To Hart right now (eps 90)with an
extra who has what surely must be an early M6 with a Leica flash. Jennifer
Hart has a Canon rangefinder in earlier episodes.

I havent shot a roll through my M4 in 2 months and I am a film LOYALIST.
Digital is dangerous.......

Mark Welch