Subject: [Leica] IMG: WartHogs
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Tue May 22 18:20:14 2007

As someone who was often on the ground cursing because my buttons were too
thick, I would have been very happy if the flyboys had had the Warthogs in
1968/69......

  You will never know how many men wanted to buy a beer or two for a pilot.

Clive Moss <clive.moss@gmail.com> wrote:
  Seems that they should aim them backwards to generate more thrust.
--
Clive
http://www.clive.moss.net/blog/