Subject: [Leica] PESO: OT gear CORRECTION TO URL
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed May 23 16:16:24 2007

On May 23, 2007, at 6:30 PM, G Hopkinson wrote:

> Ken, a Michael Phelps of the future perhaps?

Well, you know how grandparents are, but it just might happen.  One
of the YMCA swimming coaches saw him swimming and invited him to join
the swim team.  I was astonished when I saw him doing the breast
stroke.  He is like an eel in the water.

I was "commissioned" by my daughter to show up the other afternoon
and do a shoot.  :-)

Peace,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/