Subject: [Leica] Business Office Building
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu May 24 05:01:14 2007

There is a really nice, interesting business office building out at the
Cool Springs area in Brentwood, TN that I have been in on assignments a
few times.  Last Friday evening I took my daughter to a party near this
building right before sunset, I had about an hour to kill so part of the
time I went to this building and made some photos of it.

All were show with my M5 and Fujchrome velvia 100 slide film.  Many were
made Voigtlander 12, others with the Konica 50 f2. I am really liking
this chrome thing in the camera, it has been so long since I shot it
much I had forgotten how nice it looks.  It really pops those blues of
the skies and all.

The photos are here:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/bizbldg

Comments welcome.