Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pouncy de Lion?
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Thu May 24 16:41:14 2007

How would I handle size ?  this is a public access computer without anything
like p-shop.  Any tip[s will be appreciated.

Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> wrote:
If you can send an attachment, you can upload to a gallery.

> I keep forgetting that the lug strips attachments. With no digi camera or
> dedicated "confuser" with p-shop, it would be very difficult for me to
> post to a gallery and link.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.
You are crunchy and go well with ketchup.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] IMG: Pouncy de Lion?)
Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] IMG: Pouncy de Lion?)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Pouncy de Lion?)