Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chance meeting
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri May 25 01:14:35 2007

I time my transfer in Copenhagen, on my way home, to allow for a beer
(75 cl) before I leave on my last leg of the trip home.

I met P?ll.

http://dlridings.se/blog/2007/05/21/a-short-meeting/

The first shot convinced me: Ok, I'm getting a SBOOI (5mm viewfinder for
a Leica III-type camera).

They were taken at the absolute closest range of the Elmar. I had to
back up and press myself against a window behind me to get a focus.

Should have had an M ... but ... the M would probably had been in a bag
and the IIIf is just always around my neck.

Nathan claims it's a babe-magnet and I haven't given up yet ...

Daniel

Replies: Reply from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] IMG: Chance meeting)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Chance meeting)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Chance meeting)