Subject: [Leica] Bhadra Tiger Reserve
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Fri May 25 09:00:48 2007

Leonard Taupier wrote:

> Jayanand,
>
> Your photos of this trip are wonderful. It is not often I see
> wildlife photos from India. It is a treat.
>
> Thanks for sharing.
> Len
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand_001/bhadra/
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand_001/bhadra/>

Hi Jayanand,

Plus one.
Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos.
The eagle is superb, perhaps a little with a little more light it would
be perfect (spot metering on the sky ? or it is already a crop - doesn't
look so from the large file)  If you've show raw, this should be altered
in seconds anyway.
And if I may suggest just one more amendment - your view on the
reservoir is wonderful - colours, sunrays and spots, mirror of the
waters, etc. - it would gain yet further by tilting it clockwise one
degree or so - I've played with it and even tried it BW, and it still
works - A wonderful place stay at, I suppose.

Thanks again for the beautiful colours and the free visit to a marvelous
country ;-)  You've made my day, Jayanand.

Yours
Phil...x

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Bhadra Tiger Reserve)
Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Bhadra Tiger Reserve)