Subject: [Leica] Luigi half case and large hands
From: allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Fri May 25 09:18:12 2007

I have size 14 feet and large hands. I find the Luigi half case with grip
very comfortable. I would let you try mine but I'm diagonally across the
country from you. In Alabama.

I also was unable to try mine before I bought it but was able to find a good
used one on eBay for about half the cost of a new one. The seem to show up
there pretty regularly. Some people don't like them.

Allen Graves