Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 body shell
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri May 25 19:41:36 2007

Larry,

As a graduate metallurgist and an aircraft stress analyst, I shudder at
your use of the word "crystallization"!  Let it be known that most
solid metals are crystalline.  Very few are amorphous.  In fact some RR
gas turbine blades are made of a single crystal.

The rest of your statements are accurate.

Jerry