Subject: [Leica] Summer of Love: 40 Years Later
From: kenfphoto at gmail.com (Ken Firestone)
Date: Sat May 26 12:15:08 2007

On 5/25/07, Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> wrote:

> My apologies as this is not Leica related. But it may be of interest if
> you found yourself in or near the SF Bay Area in the mid '60s.

I was there for a week in the spring of 1967. I got to wander
around taking pictures, along with folks from the mainstream media. Everyone
 was talking about bailing to the country before the invasion. Some
day I will find and scan the
negatives and do something with them.

To get this back on topic, I had my M2, the one that came from France, with
me.

Ken Firestone

Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Summer of Love: 40 Years Later)