Subject: [Leica] The Holiday
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Sat May 26 14:42:02 2007

I don't usually get on a soapbox.  But I hope you will agree with me.

  Please honor our veterans and their familis by staying out of the stores.

  Memorial Day was not meant to be a day off to go to WalMart.

  I am one of the lucky Viet Nam vets who came home in one piece anddo not
wake up in the middle of the night screaming.  Others were not so lucky.

  John Biava  327th Signal Company 1968 - 1970

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.
You are crunchy and go well with ketchup.