Subject: [Leica] IMG : #136 & #137
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Sun May 27 02:14:06 2007

From: "Tina Manley" <images@comporium.net>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 5:11 PM
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [Leica] IMG : #136 & #137

> At 12:07 PM 5/26/2007, you wrote:
>>Leica M6 : 50mm Noctilux : Kodak Professional BW400 CN
>  http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07136.htm

> I give up.  What is it?
>

> Tina

Hi Tina,

Leonard and Philippe correctly identified it as running water. I was a small
stream that I straddled and photographed from
directly from above. There is no right way up so I chose to use it with the
water flow from bottom to top in the frame so as to
confuse those who saw it as water and because it also gave a 'face' in the
patterns.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG : #136 & #137)