Subject: [Leica] Kermit & Juicy
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun May 27 21:14:48 2007

Figuring the header has your attention.........

Kermit and Juicy got married in mid-April during French Quarter Festival.
They invited a few thousand guests. Kermit Ruffins is one if not the best
local musician in N'awlins. He's at Vaughn's on Thursday nights if anyone's
ever in town. Songs available on iTunes or if you bug me enough I could pass
a CD along to you.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/zoeica/Travels/Kermit/

These are for Hoppy, who inspired the black n white tones.

Chris

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Kermit & Juicy)
Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] Kermit & Juicy)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Kermit & Juicy)