Subject: [Leica] OT: Watches - can you provide advice or sites that
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon May 28 08:29:02 2007

Vick,
As far as I know there are no IWC watches under 38mm. The fashion now is for
watches that look like hand grenades on the wrist. Try
Patek/A.Lange/Vacheron they have smaller size dials, but are 2 to 3 times
IWC prices. If you know a good second hand dealer, a well kept Rolex
bubbleback from the late 1940s is, by and large, extremely elegant, not at
all like the present garish ones, and is around 34mm wide (I am basing this
on my fathers wedding watch from 1948)
Cheers
Jayanand.