Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wild Turkey
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Mon May 28 08:56:59 2007

It's taken a few years but I've finally managed to get a reasonably good
photo of the hen Wild Turkey with one of her poults:

http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/phasianidae/witu18.html

Unfortunately the busy background makes good-quality .jpg files rather
large, so this is compressed more than my normal photo.

Technical stuff: R8/DMR, 400mm f/5.6 (probably the Novoflex T-Noflexar),
monopod & shouder stock.  All comments welcome.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: Wild Turkey)