Subject: [Leica] Improved M8?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue May 29 14:35:01 2007

Jayanand,

I have an R8 now, but need to find a nice DMR at a price my wife will not
shoot me over, or break my other arm and possibly both my legs.  ;-)  I keep
looking, sooner or later i'll find one for my budget.

Regards,
Gene

-------------- Original message from "Jayanand Govindaraj"
<jayanand@gmail.com>: --------------