Subject: [Leica] experience with expodisc?
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Tue May 29 14:37:09 2007

Just a thought ( or SWAG ).  Buy one big enough to hand hold across the lens
shade and make a few tests for accuracy.

  Years ago I bought a small ( 4"x6" ? ) grey card that travels with me in
the camara bag.  I also have a friend who makes exposure number one of a
tablet with his name, address and phone number on it just in case the lab
sends the film to the wrong person.

Jerry Justianto <jsjgroups@gmail.com> wrote:
  plan to buy the expodisc.

my questions are:
1. there are no expodisc with size of 39, 46 and 60. which size that i
should buy.

2. can it be used for grey card also?

3. can it be used with film camera for the purpose of grey card?

Thanks,

Jerry