Subject: [Leica] B&W OR COLOUR? B&W revised version
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed May 30 13:25:14 2007

Ted,

I was going to say that if you opened his face up a little and leveled
out the contrast a little and burned down the back ground a little the
B&W would be better...but you have already done most of that now. :)  I
still think a digital equivalent of the old 4 corner burn would make
this stronger, but to me the B&W is a better portrait of the man.  The
color is better if you really need that noisy background to show as
importantly as the man.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography