Subject: [Leica] Memorial Day 2007
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Wed May 30 18:05:23 2007

No, you didn't tell me.  But I believe you.  But when  American beers are
lab analyzed, the answer comes back that the mule has diabetes !!!

G Hopkinson <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> wrote:        v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                I keep telling you,
Fosters is what the ads TELL you we drink! No one I know likes it!