Subject: [Leica] Leicas For Sale 7 days a Week!!
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Thu May 31 21:23:11 2007

Hello everybody

If you cannot wait for Fridays to place your FS ad, or if you feel
trapped by the LCPD (Leica Compulsive Purchase Disorder), just

a- point your browser to: www.LeicaMarket.com
b- register there
c- browse freely the categories and...

D- Place your Leica Ad for free or Contact the Seller of your dreamt
of Leica Item ! !

We are keeping the For Sale Ads placement free also this week, so
wait no longer and begin your Leica shopping right now

- Unlimited Ads per seller
- Want To Buy and Want To Trade Ads forever free
- Items clearly categorized
- Huge web exposure for your Ads to a highly targeted audience! We
are averaging more than 3100 hits and more than 170 new visitors per day

Hope to see you there,

Ed Albesi - Guy Mancuso
LeicaMarket Team