Subject: [Leica] Help finding a recently posted message
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Jun 2 17:35:25 2007

Some time in the last few months one of you good folks posted a message that
contained a link to a site featuring a commercial fashion photograph before
and after several days of photoshop work. I'd like to show it to my daughter
who is just home from college for the summer, and I can't find it. If you
posted it or kept a link to it can you remind me?