Subject: [Leica] Results of May 2007 LUG photo contest
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Jun 3 09:05:21 2007

I've come to the conclusion that our winning Charlie Chan is not a
pseudonym, though I suspect Dr Chan has spent his entire life having people
think it is, just as I did. It would appear that our first-place winner is a
surgeon at Cheltenham General Hospital in Gloucestershire, UK and that his
name really is Charlie Chan.

Pardon me for being cautious.

Great picture, Dr Chan.

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Results of May 2007 LUG photo contest)