Subject: [Leica] Results of May 2007 LUG photo contest
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sun Jun 3 10:27:31 2007

Brian,

Many thanks. I must say I am stunned to have won on only my second
month of entering. As I don't have my own photo site, I tend to post
my pictures on the Leica Users Forum (username topoxforddoc), just
because it's easier.

Although I'm not played by Warner Oland or Sidney Toler, I do have a
number one son!. My name is Charlie Chan and I spend most of my time
as a cancer surgeon in Cheltenham, home of Jump racing.

For those who want to know some finer details of the shot, I took
this at a Charity Revue show played by my Oncology colleagues, which
raised almost 20,000 USD for our local cancer charity that benefits
the patients that we treat. . This picture was taken on my R9/DMR,
180 Summicron at f3.4 ASA 400 -0.5EV.

I shall look forward to your comments in the future.

Best wishes,

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham UK