Subject: [Leica] IMG - Ballet Project - PT III
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jun 4 15:50:00 2007

Wade, 1 and 2 are unexpected. Strong designs, what I like though is that
they give some hint of the strength, balance and
athleticism of the dancer. Very often ballet shots convey only an ethereal
effortless. Of course that is a positive, but still the
other insight shows us a different aspect.

I like 8 for the bond between the dancers.
15 is just a wow
27 for gorgeous light and pose, maybe the forearms seem a little
prominent/strong?
33 definitely belongs in the book!
61 is just a fine study

I thoroughly enjoyed this gallery. Please be sure to let us know when you
publish.

Cheers
Hoppy