Subject: [Leica] Canyon de Chelly...
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Jun 4 16:28:12 2007

I've only been to Canyon de Chelly once, just before a deluge. Even
then the light was pretty neat. I remember that if you want into the
canyon you have to have REAL four wheel drive with high ground
clearence - no Audi Quattros please! <grin> We didn't try to go into
the canyon. There are guides with real 4WD who do day long trips.

I liked the northern overlooks more than the southern - but that may
have been the day and the disappointment with the storm.

It was hard to be TOO upset with the rain because it was so desperately
needed.

Do take polarizing filters if possible.

Adam