Subject: [Leica] armed america book tours
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon Jun 4 19:33:28 2007

Quoth the Kyle Cassidy :

> What I am doing is making up book-plates that I'll sign for anyone who
> sends me an appropriately sized SASE and you can glue it into the
> front of your copy.

And what size would that be? <G>

After the budget recovers from the last month's lens spending sprees,
I'll be ordering a couple of copies for friends and family who are
more heavily involved in that world than I am, and we may be able to
get some copies sold to the gun clubs in the area.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com