Subject: Was RE: [Leica] M8 12000 feet and no oxygen - the Tibetan Experience Now M8 body casting damage
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Jun 7 18:53:51 2007

This is old news guys, why even bring it up ?  My M8 has been used
exclusively mounted on the tripod mount for 7 weeks with no problems what so
ever, both horizontal and vertical orientations. The tripod mount on the M8
is the same as used on all M series cameras since day one, except it is in
the middle of the base rather than the end.  If anything it is probably
stronger than those previous to it, due to the change in location.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "G Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------