Subject: [Leica] Items FS. Leica, Canon
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Fri Jun 8 07:19:28 2007

The Leitz Minolta CL body that I posted last week is back up for sale.
The body is in excellent condition.  Shutter speeds work flawlessly.  I
exposed a roll of Ektachrome shooting the same subject with equivalent
exposures at all speeds and the images came out perfect.  The meter cell is
dead however and would be rather costly to repair.  For a user body, this
would be great.  $200

Also for sale is a Canon EOS 1N RS.  Body in very good condition with a few
minor scuffs from use.  I really love this camera, one of my favorites, but
its' been unused gear since I got my M4 repaired.  $275

Thanks all.
Philip