Subject: [Leica] Caution: puppy pics
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Jun 8 07:45:44 2007

I'm a bit back with my PAW as week 20 was shot with film and is still not
processed and scanned. But I kept the shooting pace though I have to catch
up my work, too, after my illness absence. PAW pics will be posted later.

But I have some other pictures, from Nica, our new dog. It's a Lagotto
Romagnolo (italian truffle dog) and I've bought it in Umbria, Italy (pic 2),
from a sympathic breeder (pics 3,4).

Nica's now 13 weeks old and has no problems to become everybody's darling:

http://mogool.com/nica/

Didier

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] Caution: puppy pics)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Caution: puppy pics)