Subject: [Leica] PhotoShop Elements 4.0 on iMac
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri Jun 8 08:40:40 2007

They're almost giving away flash memory. :-) I just bought a 1GB XD card
for $24. I think that's what I paid for a spare 32MB card back when I
bought my Canon G2 (which came with an 8MB card).

IMO the affordability of flash cards, as much as anything, is making
digital photography practical. So tiny yet so spacious! What's next?

I'm certainly glad I bought a Sandisk 12 in 1 card reader back when I
did. I think I'm at 11 different types now. Not all for cameras. One
plugs into my HD TV. I use that for slide shows. My Sony XBR will do a
slide show, and play MPEGs on the same card for background music. It's
not Kodachrome and Ektagraphic III quality. But it's cetainly
convenient. And the sound quality is better than the cassette system
that connects to my Ektagraphic.

DaveR