Subject: [Leica] FS: M6 Classic and 35mm Summicron
From: hirtler at allvantage.com (R. R. Hirtler)
Date: Fri Jun 8 16:03:05 2007

For sale:

Leica M6 Classic: S/N 223xxxx chrome w/strap; mint condition except
for minor nick on battery compartment screw cover.
   This camera has seen less than 100 rolls since it was purchased
new in '97.  $1200 plus shipping & insurance.

Leitz Summicron - M 1:2/35 S/N 339xxxx black with lens hood, E39 UVa
filter, and end caps.
   An exceptional lens.  If you can only afford one M lens, this is a
great choice.  $600 plus shipping & insurance.

I can send jpegs if you're interested.  Please contact me off-list.

Regards,

Ralph

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] FS: 35-70mm f4 Vario-Elmar-R ROM)