Subject: [Leica] Just wondering...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Jun 9 14:24:07 2007

Like most things in life, it is the flecks of gold amongst the gravel that
really shine.  Bill's series from the panhandle was exceptional.  Doug's
recent pictures were exquisite as always.  Luis's street photo's out of
Spain brought new light to a very old subject.  Graham has extended his
images out of England to new subjects which he is handling very well.  Brian
has stepped out from behind the bar with some solid imagery. Kyle's latest
book project is a new arena for him with some very solid
journalism/portraiture.  As to the discussions, listen in to the faculty at
your place of work and the same recurring themes will play out; again, with
nuggets of wonderfulness so you have to pay attention.

How one stays in touch with friends is a personal thing, dropping in on
occasion is certainly an honored tradition.  Do try to stop in NY for Brian
and Kyle on the 16th; I won't be able to make it but am sure the discussion
will be good.  Who knows, maybe Kyle will file his Leikon D200 to prove his
point that it is just a tool.

Be kind and I hope your daughter in particular is doing well as the world
moves away from halide photography.