Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 Tryout?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Jun 10 15:50:20 2007

I tried to handle a M8 at Samys camera in Costa Mesa ( probably the next
nearest dealer to Jerry) and was refused.  I did not get upset simply
because I was only tire kicking, I had no intention of purchasing.

I can see Jerry's point, but I can also see the dealers point......  Both
are valid in my opinion.

Jeffery has a good idea.... but I think the refurbished cameras are being
used to satisfy the demand for a camera while the owners camera is being
fixed..... fix 1 problem, start another problem......

Simply put.... there just are not enough (working) cameras to go with the
demand.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I think that Leica should send their "refurbished" M8 bodies to their
dealers so they can be used as demos.

Jeffery

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Leica M8 Tryout?)
Message from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] Leica M8 Tryout?)