Subject: [Leica] Missing: My R Vario-Elmarit 28-90 Asph's 67mm R Lens Cap
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Mon Jun 11 16:11:37 2007

Come on Bob, it will probably only set you back $50 or so, hardly
significant compared to the $4k with tax you paid for the lens!  ;-)
That's what Sima cap keepers are for!  I live in fear of losing the
dessert plate sized cap on the 180 Summicron - I figure that one's
got to be into three figures.  I keep my eyes open at camera shows
for used Leica caps and pick them up for $10 when I can, to keep
stock on hand.

And since, according to BD, nothing changes on the LUG, Ted will
rightly flame us for wasting time whining about lens caps instead of
going out on a beautiful day like this and taking pictures.  Having
lens caps on means not taking pictures, after all!

Tom

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] Missing: My R Vario-Elmarit 28-90 Asph's 67mm R Lens Cap)
Reply from leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava) ([Leica] Missing: My R Vario-Elmarit 28-90 Asph's 67mm R Lens Cap)
Message from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] Missing: My R Vario-Elmarit 28-90 Asph's 67mm R Lens Cap)