Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ogunquit Harbor 1974
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Mon Jun 11 19:48:31 2007

Leonard,

I think your first photo is of Perkin's Cove.  I went there for my
honeymoon with my wife 30 years ago.  I happened to travel through
Ogunquit  on a weekend trip when an undergrad student at Wilkes
University.  I thought it was an "artst, fartsy" town and decided to
return when I could.  My honeymoon seemed like an opportune trip to
return with my new wife and Canon FTb camera.  My family returned
again when our first daughter was about 3.  She took my wife's red
lipstick and wrote on the wall in our room's closet.  I bought some
spray cleaner at a local market and instead of cleaning the wall, I
just made it a shade of pink.  Wonderful memories.  I'm sure it very
built up at this time.

All the best,

Richard Clompus