Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lugites in Santa Fe, April 2007
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Tue Jun 12 06:56:09 2007

Hoppy,

Standing outside the restaurant from left to right are Lugger's:

Jeffery Smith, Henning Wulff, Brian Reid and Stasys Petravicius.

The 3 ladies sitting at the table are bored spouse's:

Victoria Reid, Tanya Wulff and Joanne Lorenzo.

The restaurant is Rancho De Chimayo which as Brian Reid suggested provided
the best meal we had in New Mexico.

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta