Subject: [Leica] Re:Nikon D3
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Tue Jun 12 18:58:18 2007

This rumor's been around for a few months now. Usually pros get to try out
new gear during the summer and Nikon announces a camera
or two in the fall. Though a D3 whatever is more a 1D competitor than a 5D
competitor. The 5D is not a pro built model like the
1Ds,D2x,D2hs.

My hardrive fills up fast enough with 10mp, can't imagine NEF with 18mp.

Chris