Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Grandchildren, Color this time
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jun 14 07:01:11 2007

At 05:05 PM 6/13/2007, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>The only comment i have is the color from the 5D looks a bit funny,
>washed out? on my screen.  The B&Ws are great.  Have you tried color
>with the M8 yet?  I know your'e probably like Ted and only shoot B&W
>with M cameras.  ;-)
>
>gene

No, I shoot RAW and can then use either color or B&W ;-)  This one is
the M8 in color:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/80467193http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/80467193

If the 5D looks washed out, it is more from the way I converted the
photos in Lightroom.  They look pretty saturated to me, though.

Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/portfolio