Subject: [Leica] Re: Missing: My R Vario-Elmarit 28-90 Asph's 67mm R Lens Cap
From: bampolsk at mac.com (Brian Ampolsk)
Date: Thu Jun 14 12:11:38 2007

about four years ago, I left the lens cap of my 28 mm Summicron-M on
a table at the Jaguar Inn in Tikal, Guatemala.  5 minutes later, I
realized that and went back to get the lens cap.  It had  already
disappeared.  Someone got a nice souvenir!  anyway, the replacement
at that time cost me $52.00.

That was hardly the only problem on that snake bitten trip...  we had
just learned we were hostages, and so we remained for the better part
of three days while campesinos (sp) tried to get the guatemalan
government's attention.  A long story... ruined a perfectly good
vacation, but gave me a great yarn to spin...

Brian

Replies: Reply from leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava) ([Leica] Re: Missing: My R Vario-Elmarit 28-90 Asph's 67mm R Lens Cap)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re: Missing: My R Vario-Elmarit 28-90 Asph's 67mm R Lens Cap)