Subject: [Leica] New LeicaMarket Promotion
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Thu Jun 14 13:47:35 2007

We invite you to come and visit LeicaMarket, the first Classified Ads
website exclusively dedicated to Leica lovers, where lots of Leica
Items are being offered.

We are extending the Free program for For Sale Ads until June 16th.
After that date,  For Sale Ads will cost only $ 3.45, the lowest fee
on the net, payable by Paypal.
As always, Want To Buy and Want To Trade ads will be kept completely
free.

Buy and Sell your Leica Items on LeicaMarket the rest of the week you
don't post them on the LUG!

Cheers,

Ed Albesi - Guy Mancuso
www.LeicaMarket.com