Subject: [Leica] American Landscape
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jun 14 20:49:24 2007

Sonny Carter showed:

>>Another issue of my American Landscapes
>>http://www.sonc.com/american_landscape_ok.htm<<<

>>The whole set is here: http://www.sonc.com/american_landscape/<<<

Hi Sonny,
Although I'm not an American, each time I've seen an added photo moment
followed with a careful look at the portfolio I get a lump in my throat and
it's hard to swallow. And yes on occasion or two after hearing bad news from
far away, I've shed a tear for the stupidity of young men lost!

But this collection should be a never ending search of respect and interest
in the beliefs of a people and their flag as you've shown.

Much like Kyle's book, this series could evolve into a book with far greater
meaning and respect of a greater number of folks. Certainly when you capture
the moments you have.

Your series illustrates a nation and it's relation to it's flag. Rather than
those to their guns!

ted