Subject: [Leica] Opinions for three pics please
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jun 17 16:14:34 2007

Luis,
I believe that the best image is number three if you do some printing
tricks.  In the third image the statue is probably 1 to 1.5 stops too dark
and the water in the foreground is too light.  I also  like the second one
if you could go back with a longer lens to bring the statue a little closer
to the viewer.

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Opinions for three pics please)