Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 24: moving around London
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jun 17 22:07:50 2007

Hi Ted,

Thanks for kind words /blush ;-)/

My schedule for the trip was something like this:
- land at Heathrow around noon on Wednesday
- meet a business associate from 1.45 to 3.30 at Atheneum Club in
central London
- go to my hotel on Russel Square afterwards, check e-mail and change
into jeans
- go out for a walk in the city, have some beer and dinner, then back to
hotel at 10 p.m.
- Thursday morning, walk to the office; stay in office until about 5 p.m.
- tube to Paddington, Heathrow Express to the airport, fly home

Most of the pictures were taken while out and about Wednesday evening,
and while going from one place to another.

Cheers,
Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman