Subject: [Leica] More from Santa Cruz
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Mon Jun 18 10:12:41 2007

Doug:

I paid particular attention your rendering of the California Towhee;
the diffused light served the Telyt well as the feather detail and
particularly the talons are very crisp.  Leica should be grateful for
your fine work, and how it demonstrates what that lens system can do in
the right hands.

Do you see the Rufous Towhee down there?  They flit and flutter through
the underplantings in our (suburban) back yard.  Very shy, very lovely
birds.

Regards,

Bob