Subject: [Leica] Re:OT, sort of: Noritsu Minilab
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Mon Jun 18 15:36:57 2007

There's allot of costs involved with these machines. You need to be running
at least 30 rolls of film a day through it to maintain
the chemicals. Stabilizer needs replaced every week or 2. Tests strips need
to be run every morning. Filters need changed regularly.
Then let's get into the costs of dead sensors, broken pumps, gears, etc.

Chris