Subject: [Leica] OT: Survey of Photographer's website requirements
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Jun 19 01:28:15 2007

At 12:51 AM 6/19/2007, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>You the only one on the list with no last name and the only one on the list
>in my 11 years on it with a questionnaire.
>You want the inside dope on us.

What's your points? I have been here for 4 years. Posted pictures,
asked questions, answered some. Praised your writings. One advice I
gave to a newbie was "read everything Mark write," I guess except
when you are in a paranoid mode. Check it out on the archive. If you
have loose memory, don't blame me!! I didn't join yesterday.

If you have a dose of paranoid, it's not my problems. If you suppose
to take meds and have forgotten this one time, it's not my problems.

And what do you think I do the survey for? You get your personal
data? I know what you look like, you post your GPS coordinates. You
posted your trip from Northwest to NYC. I read the posts. If you
don't and don't have a memory, don't blame me. I even know there are
particular ways you like your name pronounced. I read them when they
were live, and you can search in the archive.

Why I want to do the survey? Simple. I want a photographer website
and am aghasted at the pricing. I am a business person, I am a
programmer, I am a photographer, I am an artist. If there is a need
for a business, why can't I ask about them? If you don't want to
answer, by all means. Don't question my names or I will drag this out
as long as you like, unless Brian tells me to shut up, I will.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] OT: Survey of Photographer's website requirements)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT: Survey of Photographer's website requirements)